According to a study from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, older drivers today are less likely to be involved in car crashes than their previous cohorts.
A family of three was killed in a collision between a car and pickup in southern Iowa in Decatur County.
On Sunday in Long Island, New York, carbon monoxide caused the death of a restaurant manager, and 27 people, including first responders, were treated due to the carbon monoxide poisoning.
Graco has recalled nearly 3.8 million car safety seats due a buckling issue. The recall covers 11 of its 18 models made from 2009 through 2013 by Graco.
Distracted driving comes in many shapes and forms. Whether it is texting while driving, changing the radio station, disciplining children in the back seat or daydreaming, distracted driving accounts for many serious automobile accidents every year.
A lengthy, ongoing court case ended last Friday in the Iowa Supreme Court after nearly eight and a half years. The case began in Blackhawk County Court, moved on to the Iowa Court of Appeals and eventually made its way to the Iowa Supreme Court.
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a byproduct of combustion and when uncontained, can be found in homes and garages across America. It is colorless, odorless, tasteless and can be fatal with exposure. The Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) reports that approximately 200 people a year are killed by CO in the United States, and 5,000 are injured.
Many rural households use propane to heat their homes and do other fulfilling day-to-day activities. If propane is a mainstay in your life, be sure to take the necessary precautions to use it accident-free.
As the weather continues to yo-yo back and forth between melting and below-freezing temperatures, it is important to remember the conditions of the roads you are driving on.
A bathroom medicine cabinet sold exclusively at The Home Depot has been recalled by the manufacturer, RSI Home Products. Customers who purchased this unit, which involves four models and has a mirrored door, should immediately stop using the cabinet, uninstall it, and return it to The Home Depot for a full refund.